Nigel has been working with Designers and Designer/Makers in most creative industry disciplines for a number of years – providing practical, hands-on support, from general business questions to specific detailed issues.
Support can take the form of mentoring, coaching or project work. It can be short-term or long-term, working with you to move your business forward, helping small businesses become great businesses.
So if you are in Fashion, Textiles, Interior Design, Illustration, Jewellery, Furniture, Ceramics, or any other kind of creative industry – as a designer, designer/maker, or as a provider of services or manufacturing to the creative industries – the chances are that we can help you to start, grow or consolidate your business.
Whatever issues or obstacles you are faced with, give us a call or drop us an email via the contact page.
Typical issues could be:
- Finding a Manufacturer
- Managing your Manufacture
- Efficiency/Productivity Improvement
- Sales Order Processing
- Production Planning
- Product Costing and Pricing
- Studio Layout (for designer/makers and manufacturers)
- Business and Financial Planning
- Financial Record Keeping
- Internal Systems (development or improvement)
- Business Strategy
- Sales and Marketing
- Growth Strategy
- General Business Issues
- Employment Issues
- Cost Reduction
- Project Management (tools and techniques)
- Governance and Shareholders