Nigel brings decades of experience in senior management positions in manufacturing that you can tap into to tackle your business issues, improve productivity and increase profitability, whether you are a small, medium or large manufacturer.
The case studies featured on this page describe some of the many benefits that have been achieved with manufacturing clients.
So if you are looking to improve your business, increase performance levels, develop your team, or tackle any of a number of issues that you might be facing, please give us a call or drop us a line on the contact page.
Typical subjects could be:
- Lean Manufacturing
- Productivity/Efficiency improvement (factory and office)
- Process Analysis and Process Improvement
- Business Strategy (development and implementation)
- Business Growth (planning and implementation)
- Factory Layout
- Team Building
- Team Leading
- Management Skills
- Personal Development
- Cost Reduction
- Waste Reduction
- Financial Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting
- Simple but Effective Management Systems (particularly for small manufacturers)
- Project Management (tools and techniques)
- Basic Employment (HR) and Health & Safety (H&S) requirements for small manufacturing businesses